All candidates are requested to bring a passport size photograph.
The medical report is usually ready within 48 hours.
If you want us to organise your Employment visa then the following documents are required:
1. Passport with minimum 6months validity and 2 clear FACING pages
2. Photographs x 4 – passport size
3. Saudi Embassy Visa application form – we can provide you with this.
4. Employment Contract
5. Qualification Certificates – ORIGIONAL and photocopies
6. Police Clearance Certificate – can be obtained online at www.acro.police.uk. Please note not to apply too early for this document as the embassy will only accept a validity of up to one month from the date of submission of the visa pack.
7. If previously employed in the Kingdom, a Letter of Recommendation is required from the previous sponsor
8. Visa Authorization / Visa Block with authorization number and date of issue
9. If previously employed in the kingdom, a Letter of Recommendation is required from previous sponsor.
We will require the following documents:
2. Photographs x 4
3. Saudi residential form, duly completed – we can provide
4. Marriage Certificate – ORIGIONAL
5. Birth Certificate for each member of the family travelling – ORIGIONAL
6. Photocopy of husband’s IQAMA, passport and work Visa.
7. Visa authorization issued by Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia.
Children under the age of 14 years DO NOT require a medical
Visitors visa are also exempt from a medical.
For any further information please contact the clinic on 020 7935 3626